KI is a contract furniture manufacturer who provides innovative furniture and moveable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government, and corporate markets.
In order to build thought leadership in their industry, KI was looking to create a blog on their website, providing them with a place to publish content on a regular basis and emphasize the expertise of their content authors.
- Content workshop to guide content development
- Identify target communities
- Solidify buyers journey
- Blog platform development through HubSpot
Blog views in first 3 months
Increase in time on site
Year over year increase in visits
What We Did
- Performed a content workshop in which we discussed content development, execution, and maintenance; planned a strategy for email campaigns; and established goals and KPIs for KI’s content marketing efforts. Through content exercises, we identified the communities that KI wished to reach in their content marketing along with these communities’ problems and interests, and we defined the buyer’s journey for individual micro-communities.
- Built blog functionality in HubSpot, including the creation of templates for the blog home page, blog posts, topic listing pages, and author listing pages.
- Integrated the blog with Twitter.
- A unified content strategy that targets the problems and interests of identified micro-communities and provides a process for managing inbound leads.
- A responsive, mobile-friendly blog which matches the design and feel of the main KI website.
- By highlighting authors and their areas of expertise, the blog demonstrates thought leadership and allows KI to create content that strategically matches their marketing initiatives.
WSOL has been a strategic and tactical partner of KI for quite sometime. They bring a high level of expertise and they are very easy to work with. They were heavily involved in the revamp of our website so it was only natural that we’d look to them for guidance on creating and implementing our blog.
- 2017: Gold Hermes Creative Award
- 2016: Gold MarCom Award