Architectural Forest Products (AFP) supplies veneered architectural products to commercial, residential, retail, education, healthcare, and furniture manufacturers. Their beautiful custom veneered panels can be found in the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland; in Trump Hotel in Chicago; and in the Pentagon in Washington, D.C.
AFP was looking to update their website, which was built using technology that had become outdated and required developer support to make any content updates. With this project, they planned to create a refreshed design for their site within the HubSpot Content Optimization System (COS). WSOL built a newly designed site within HubSpot, allowing AFP to take advantage of current technology and save time when performing site updates.
What We Did:
- Implemented a custom HubSpot template.
- Built custom HubSpot portfolio and brochure modules to add desired website functionality.
- Implemented responsive design.
- With this newly designed website built within the HubSpot COS, AFP is now able to update their site’s content without having to rely on third parties, giving them full control over the message presented to their site’s visitors.
- Custom portfolio and brochure modules make it simple to create this type of content. The site’s editors can simply fill out text fields and upload images, and the results are formatted correctly and consistently.
- The homepage image rotator can now be quickly and easily updated without the need to make any changes to the site’s code.
- Responsive design ensures that the site is accessible on any device or screen size.