Business Development Representative
The BDR's primary responsibilities are to generate Inbound Marketing leads via research, investigation, and prospecting in order to establish conversations with our Strategy team. If you're competitive, motivated, and driven, this role might just be for you.
We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have already excelled in similar roles and are determined to have a successful sales career.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Strategist to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Schedule demonstrations and conversations for an assigned Strategist
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects
- Conduct high volume prospecting calls to companies across the US in order to create qualified leads for our Strategy team
- Attend a designated multi-stage training program, intended to equip you with the skills to be promoted onto our Strategy team within 18 months
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 6 months to 2 years experience prospecting customers over the phone
- Working knowledge of Inbound Marketing concepts
- The ability to deal and address objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Tons of energy, passion, a sense of humor and enthusiasm
- Nice to have - ability to speak about all things digital including web design, CMS, SEO, etc.
WSOL is a digital agency located just west of Chicago. We focus on helping organizations of all sizes take advantage of the awesome potential of the Web. Our design and development teams are comprised of thought leaders, subject matter experts and creative thinkers. We're looking for a few more people to help us in our mission of driving the web forward, by building the smartest and best performing web experiences we can for each of our client partners.
We build responsive websites, intranets, and mobile/web applications for a diverse base of clients including universities, hospitals, manufacturers, medium sized businesses, and well...you name it. We’re proponents of device agnostic design, so we worry about making the stuff we build work across browsers, devices and platforms.
To Apply: To apply for this position, send something that you feel communicates your expertise and what you're all about to firstname.lastname@example.org. This could be a resume, a portfolio site, or something entirely unexpected. You decide.