.NET Episerver Developer
We’re looking for a friendly, seasoned .NET developer to join our growing production team. As a production team member, you will be working in a collaborative environment as part of a multidisciplinary group of designers and developers. Because the majority of our project work is done building sites in Episerver and maintaining or migrating sites built in Ektron, experience with both of those CMS platforms is preferred.
Here’s a list of the skillset and applied experience we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience using Microsoft technologies including .NET framework ASP.NET, MVC, Razor, C#, and SQL or TSQL
- Solid working experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Episerver 7.5+
- Experience writing Web Services (WCF / Web API)
- Experience integrating third party solutions through Web Services or other messaging frameworks
- Basic knowledge of IIS and setting up local sites
- Experience with Git and version control
- Understanding of Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection (DI)
- Ektron CMS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
While the bulk of this job involves hands-on programming, our ideal candidate will possess a mature level of professionalism, and be able to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving web application issues
- Learning new technologies
- Communicating and conveying technical concepts to clients and project managers
- Contributing to functional requirements and technical documentation
- Working both independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Advising and making technical recommendations on projects
- Estimating time for development tasks
- Following technical blueprints and scope documents
WSOL is a digital agency located just west of Chicago. We focus on helping organizations of all sizes take advantage of the awesome potential of the Web. Our design and development teams are comprised of thought leaders, subject matter experts and creative thinkers. We're looking for a few more people to help us in our mission of driving the web forward, by building the smartest and best performing web experiences we can for each of our client partners.
We build responsive websites, intranets, and mobile/web applications for a diverse base of clients including universities, hospitals, manufacturers, medium sized businesses, and well...you name it. We’re proponents of device agnostic design, so we worry about making the stuff we build work across browsers, devices and platforms.
To Apply: To apply for this position, send something that you feel communicates your expertise and what you're all about to firstname.lastname@example.org. This could be a resume, a portfolio site, or something entirely unexpected. You decide.