Christian Care Ministry is a not-for-profit organization that has provided biblical healthcare solutions for 20 years. Christian Care Ministry is a community of people who pray for and encourage one another, and a team of professionals who promote and support living a healthy, biblical lifestyle through a variety of programs, including: Medi-Share, PrayerStream, CareStream, and TradeStream. The Medi-Share program serves more than 335,000 members, and more than $2.3 billion dollars in medical bills have been shared and discounted.
Christian Care Ministry (CCM) needed a more agile platform that could offer them the chance to personalize and contextualize the user’s journey and allow for a higher level of website scalability. They also needed to integrate multiple systems to their CMS to allow for seamless internal processes and functions. To do this, we re-platformed the client’s website from the Ektron CMS to the Episerver CMS platform within a condensed 4-month timeframe. Migrating to Episerver opened the door to more advanced integrations which allowed for a faster customer onboarding process.
- Full visual redesign of site including our Design/UX methodology which includes sketching concepts, planning content, creating visual designs, and building interactive prototypes
- A global template that reinforces the new branding throughout the site
- Ektron to Episerver migration
- Technical architecture and implementation of the Episerver platform
- Content migration planning and training
- Performance optimization and hosting readiness planning
- Improved navigation
- Persistent calls-to-action
- Responsive Web Design
- Information Architecture
What We Did
With this redesign and platform migration of MyChristianCare.org, WSOL worked with Christian Care Ministry to overhaul the site’s branding and infrastructure in a way that engaged and inspired its audience and encouraged them to use its tools in a practical way. This process included sketching concepts, planning content, creating visual designs, and building interactive prototypes as the project progressed.
- A beautiful new look for the site that emphasizes the organization’s values and character.
- Easy-to-navigate pages that communicate the vision of sharing resources and provide visitors with an entry point to the tools and services that support the community.
- Landing pages that equip prospective members with understanding of the program and encourages them to enroll.
- A global template that reinforces the redesigned branding on every page of the site, facilitates the exploration of tools and services, and provides persistent access to the primary calls-to-action.
- A responsively-designed site that allows users to access the site using any device or screen size.
- Seamless integrations with HubSpot, Salesforce, Netsuite and a Single Sign-on to several 3rd party health programs/initiatives/financial institutions.
We are honored that the industry has taken note of our website and appreciate the recognition of WSOL’s innovative design and functionality. They were able to bring our vision of an authentic Christian community to life!
- 2017: Honorable Mention Hermes Creative Award
- 2016: Gold W3 Award
- 2016: Gold MarCom Award
- 2015 Webby Award Finalist
- 2014 Ektron Integration Site of the Year Finalist