KI is a contract furniture manufacturer who provides innovative furniture and moveable wall system solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate markets. Their goal is to meet the diverse quality requirements of their customers throughout the world, and they do so by practicing multiple quality performance measurements, including ISO 9001:2008 certification, Six Sigma methodology, Kaizen processes, and high ethical standards.
In order to build thought leadership in their industry, KI was looking to create a blog on their website, providing them with a place to publish content on a regular basis and emphasize the expertise of their content authors.
What We Did:
- Performed a content workshop in which we discussed content development, execution, and maintenance; planned a strategy for email campaigns; and established goals and KPIs for KI’s content marketing efforts.
- Through content exercises, we identified the communities that KI wished to reach in their content marketing along with these communities’ problems and interests, and we defined the buyer’s journey for individual micro-communities.
- Built blog functionality in HubSpot, including the creation of templates for the blog home page, blog posts, topic listing pages, and author listing pages.
- Integrated the blog with Twitter.
- A unified content strategy that targets the problems and interests of identified micro-communities and provides a process for managing inbound leads.
- A responsive, mobile-friendly blog which matches the design and feel of the main KI website. By highlighting authors and their areas of expertise, the blog demonstrates thought leadership and allows KI to create content that strategically matches their marketing initiatives.