Fuller Theological Seminary is the largest multidenominational seminary in the world, with thousands of students coming from 75 countries and more than 100 denominations. With three schools and seven campuses, Fuller offers a full range of master's and doctoral programs in both traditional classrooms and virtual environments.
As a long-time hosting and development client of WSOL’s, Fuller Theological Seminary knew they could count on us to provide the updated design that their site sorely needed.
What We Did
- Redesigned the visual identity of the site to bring it in line with the rest of the Fuller brand
- Incorporated sites for each individual department and school into one single “umbrella” site
- Created theming and customization for department sites
- Redesigned information architecture
- Discovery: user interviews and research
- Paper prototyping
- Revised Responsive Workflow
- Responsive web design
- Implemented the WSOL SuperTemplate and Layout Manager
- Content migration
- A robust, customizable site design that meets Fuller’s needs for all of its users, matches the school’s branding, and performs at the level needed by students and faculty.
- A redesigned site that was easier to use, with content laid out intuitively, visual indicators of where users are within the site’s structure, and navigation that makes sense and helps people find the information they need.
- An optimal experience for all screen sizes (desktop, tablets, smart phones, etc.).