Christian Care Ministry is a not-for-profit organization that has provided biblical healthcare solutions for 20 years. Christian Care Ministry is a community of people who pray for and encourage one another, and a team of professionals who promote and support living a healthy, biblical lifestyle through a variety of programs, including: Medi-Share, PrayerStream, CareStream, and TradeStream.
With this redesign of MyChristianCare.org, WSOL worked with Christian Care Ministry to overhaul the site’s branding and infrastructure in a way that engaged and inspired its audience and encouraged them to use its tools in a practical way. This process included sketching concepts, planning content, creating visual designs, and building interactive prototypes as the project progressed, resulting in a new branding for the site that exemplifies the organization’s beliefs through simplicity, clarity, consistency, and community.
What We Did
- Full visual redesign of site
- A global template that reinforces the new branding throughout the site
- Improved navigation
- Persistent calls-to-action
- Responsive Web Design
- Information Architecture
- A beautiful new look for the site that emphasizes the organization’s values and character.
- Easy-to-navigate pages that communicate the vision of sharing resources and provide visitors with an entry point to the tools and services that support the community.
- Landing pages that equip prospective members with understanding of the program and encourages them to enroll.
- A global template that reinforces the redesigned branding on every page of the site, facilitates the exploration of tools and services, and provides persistent access to the primary calls-to-action.
- A responsively-designed site that allows users to access the site using any device or screen size.