Our Web Developers are an integral part of our day to day development operations. Their daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Execute project deliverables under the direction of the project leader.
- Maintain and enhance existing client web applications.
- Perform complete testing of web applications and document findings to the project leader.
- Troubleshoot and resolve web application issues.
- Collaborate with team members on system and project requirements.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with other members of the project team.
- Ensure resulting solutions meet end users’ needs.
- Execute according to best practices.
- Provide high quality web application development services to external clients.
Requirements for the Web Developer job position are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of technical development experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience using Microsoft technologies including .Net framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C#, XML, and SQL Server.
- Recent experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Proven background in web application development, content management, Web 2.0 or technical professional / consulting services.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve web application issues.
- Knowledge of EPiServer, Ektron or Sitecore CMS a plus.
- Must possess strong development, customer services, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an independent or team environment.
- Experience integrating third party solutions through SOAP / XML, Web Services, or other messaging frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Excellent ability to learn new technologies quickly.
WSOL is a digital agency located just west of Chicago. We focus on helping organizations of all sizes take advantage of the awesome potential of the Web. Our design and development teams are comprised of thought leaders, subject matter experts and creative thinkers. We're looking for a few more people to help us in our mission of driving the web forward, by building the smartest and best performing web experiences we can for each of our client partners.
We build responsive websites, intranets, and mobile/web applications for a diverse base of clients including universities, hospitals, manufacturers, medium sized businesses, and well...you name it. We’re proponents of device agnostic design, so we worry about making the stuff we build work across browsers, devices and platforms.
To Apply: To apply for this position, send something that you feel communicates your expertise and what you're all about to email@example.com. This could be a resume, a portfolio site, or something entirely unexpected. You decide.