Sr. Marketing Strategist
WSOL is a digital agency that designs and manages integrated, results-focused digital marketing solutions. Our specialities include strategy and research, digital marketing services, web design/user experience, CMS implementation, and managed hosting. We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Strategist to join our WSOL family.
Our Sr. Marketing Strategist role is leadership role within our Marketing team. We are group of innovative and energetic individuals who LOVE what they do. While they obviously need to work on their culinary skills (as they recently placed last in our inaugural WSOL chili cook off contest), they are passionate about cooking up results for our clients using a solid inbound marketing strategy, analytics and pedal to the metal mentality to get things done!
The Sr. Marketing Strategist role is a dynamic position and allows for a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth. You will be working closing with clients, providing strategy and planning for inbound marketing campaigns and activities that deliver results for our clients. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter, who takes initiative and most importantly – is driven to make a serious impact on the bottom line for a wide range of clients. It’s a big responsibility, yet so rewarding, to know you are being counted on by clients to change their business for the better.
We expect that you will have Inbound marketing experience but if you can’t check off all the requirements below – WE STILL WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Please email all resumes to email@example.com.
Here are some things you will be doing:
- Plan, create and manage execution on client inbound plans including persona development, keyword research, content campaigns, social media, email campaigns, PPC (when needed) and reporting
- Drive strategic editorial content plans based on keyword research, personas and client goals
- Manage use of HubSpot platform for client projects
- Analyze data to continue to evolve strategy and provide reports and guidance to clients
- Act as the primary project manager for client inbound retainers, coordinating internal resources to ensure all deadlines are met and clients are receiving value for their retainer dollars each month.
- Delight clients by being a relationship builder and liaison with our sales team for other opportunities you identify that will help a client’s website be more successful
- Obtain/Maintain Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Certification
- Be confident talking to prospects about inbound marketing retainers and service offerings as part of our inbound marketing assessment lead generation offering.
- Assist with WSOL’s website content strategy and email campaigns
- Write blogs for the WSOL Thoughts section
- Help Marketing win the chili cook off next year
Here is what will help you be successful in this role at WSOL:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Experience with HubSpot preferred
- Understanding of the inbound marketing methodology and how to build successful inbound campaigns
- Understanding of social media channels and best practices
- Ability to write highly engaging online content
- Ability to summarize key insights from Google Analytics
- Unbelievable written and communication skills
- Ability to balance various responsibilities
- Focused, does not need (or want) to be micro managed and passionate about results
WSOL offers a full line of benefits including medical, dental, vision, IRA savings plan, std/ltd and life insurance. Unlimited PTO, free lunches on Wednesdays and the opportunity to give back to our community through our WSOL Cares initiatives are other reasons to work here. Most importantly we provide an engaging and collaborative environment that lets everyone fulfill their goals.