WSOL is a digital agency that designs and manages integrated, results-focused digital marketing solutions. Our specialties include strategy and research, digital marketing services, web design/user experience, CMS implementation, and managed hosting. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our WSOL family.
Our Marketing Specialist role is an integral part of our Marketing team. Our Marketing team is a group of innovative and energetic individuals who LOVE what they do. While they obviously need to work on their culinary skills (as they recently placed last in our inaugural WSOL chili cook off contest), they are passionate about cooking up results for our clients using a solid inbound marketing strategy, analytics and pedal to the metal mentality to get things done!
The Marketing Specialist role is a dynamic position and allows for a tremendous amount of personal and professional growth. We are seeking someone who is a self-starter, who takes initiative and most importantly – is driven to make a difference and get results for our Clients.
We expect that you will have a bit of relevant industry experience but if you can’t check off all the requirements below – WE STILL WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Here are some things you will be doing:
- Deliver on inbound plans including creating and managing content
- Develop and manage all social media strategies, including monitoring and responding depending on client
- Collaborate on strategic editorial content ideas based on keyword research, personas and client goals
- Assist with email campaign strategy and production
- Manage use of HubSpot platform for client projects
- Obtain/Maintain Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Certification
- Assist with WSOL’s website content, production and strategy as well as social media presence and strategy
- Write blogs for the WSOL Thoughts section
- Assist with marketing event and internal event planning including trade shows, client events, and project launches as needed
- Help write and design marketing and sales collateral as needed
- Help Marketing win the chili cook off next year
Here is what will help you be successful in this role at WSOL:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing experience
- Experience with HubSpot a bonus
- Understanding of the inbound marketing methodology
- Understanding of social media channels
- Ability to write highly engaging online content
- Ability to summarize key insights from Google Analytics
- Unbelievable written and communication skills
- Ability to balance various responsibilities
- Focused, does not need (or want) to be micro managed and passionate about results
WSOL offers a full line of benefits including medical, dental, vision, IRA savings plan, std/ltd and life insurance, flexible personal time off, generous vacation policy, free lunches on Wednesdays and the opportunity to give back to our community through our WSOL Cares initiatives are other reasons to work here. Most importantly we provide an engaging and collaborative environment that lets everyone fulfill their goals.