WSOL is an award-winning web design, web development and hosting firm, that specializes in content-rich websites that utilize Content Management Solutions. We offer a range of services including code review, web design and development, social media integration and mobile site or application development. Founded in 1995 and headquartered near Chicago, IL, WSOL is a proven and established leader in innovative web site development and a provider of world-class, enterprise level hosting services.
The Interactive Strategist will play a key role in the strategy development, execution, implementation monitoring and optimization for client accounts. You will work closely with the Director of Enterprise Solutions to help oversee senior level relationships of specific portfolios and offer leadership across colleagues and client teams. You are a seasoned Internet professional with a strong understanding of clients, business, economic, organizational and customer needs and leads successful digital marketing solutions. The Interactive Strategist works closely with the client in documenting business goals, conducting stakeholder interviews, performing customer research, competitive analysis, and identifying marketing technology platforms that enable successful digital marketing execution.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Strategy Development and Execution
- Identify, prioritize and measure unmet client business needs, challenges, and opportunities achievable through digital marketing strategies and technologies
- Conduct business and user research that include stakeholder interviews, customer and market research, analytics data, surveys, and qualitative inputs to form data-driven research documentation that helps form strategic recommendations
- Author client-facing strategy documentation that pulls together research that supports and guides the overall strategic vision of a client's digital marketing program
- Work closely with WSOL's UX, creative, and development teams to articulate the strategic approach, content strategy and KPI identification and measurement
- Recommend paid, earned, and owned digital marketing opportunities for clients to achieve their business goals while satisfying key user needs
- Contribute towards WSOL's thought leadership around digital strategy and digital marketing. An ideal candidate would be comfortable speaking at industry conferences and help expand WSOL's position as a thought leader with respect to digital strategy
- Present in-person project strategy presentations to external client stakeholders
- Strategize, prepare, and present digital marketing solutions to potential clients
2. Business Development:
- Identifies and cultivates new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Identifies and proposes cross-channel strategic opportunities
- Develops and deploys client opportunity roadmaps growth opportunities
- Develops and reviews scopes of work with clients to align on responsibilities
- Actively monitors results of opportunity planning to influence engagement strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years in the web and Internet-based technology.
- Technical familiarity with Microsoft development technologies including .Net framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C#, XML, and SQL Server.
- Proven background in enterprise web application deployment, enterprise content management, Web 2.0 or technical professional / consulting services.
- Web development experience and/or content management system deployment experience.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to detect underlying patters, identify root causes, and design optimal process solutions.
- Must possess strong customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in an independent or team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).
- Excellent ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Please send all resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.